Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

Hiatus Schmiatus

Yeah, I pretty much suck at knitting hiatus's. I woke up this morning at 0430 and in the effort of trying to keep the noise down after feeding of the masses I cast on this little project. I had to do something! Anyway, this is a baby jacket/sweater kit that I bought from Knit Picks last spring. I figure it can go in the gift drawer for future use when a baby is expected.

Some knitterly friends are hosting a Harry Potter 7 part 2 party tomorrow night and I can't go empty handed either, so this will be my project du jour. And I'm sure my hands will get rest following that party because some books I ordered are in and I will be putting knitting on hold to do some reading.

Now, Happy Veterans day to all the Vets out there that may read this. And more importantly, THANK YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment