Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Figuring it all out... or so I hope

I'm slowly getting there. I fumbled through all the tabs and got a good portion of this thing figured out through trial and error. Some things like the background photo are still befuddling me but with time, one can only frigg'n hope. So here's to hoping.

So, who the hell is this guy and why is he putting crap out there into the ether for others to care about? I'm not sure exactly. I don't honestly feel as though anyone but some friends and family really care, but I hope the way I look at things, or express them might bring a few people some laughs, smiles, or hell, just a grin occasionally. So, here goes I guess.

I'm sure I'll get comments, some good, a lot bad. It's just how this stuff works. I used to keep up a youtube page. I know all about it. I'm going to ask, if you feel the need to write crappy things to me about something I express. Think twice. Think, 'If I were face to face with this guy, would I say this?'. To that some of us would, but I ask you to start your own blog and write about it there where people can choose to look at it or not. For those of you who are still going to write the ugly crap, I'll tell you now because for the most part I tend to ignore such stuff... "Bugger Off".

Here's a preview of what's to come. I'll try to be positive. When i get negative I'll atleast try to make you laugh. There will be postings about knitting, spinning, dogs, travel/camping, and life's little quirks in general. There will probably be some pics of all of the above. If you care to join me, I love it. Let me know if you guys see any blogs out there you think I need to follow that may suit me and my weirdness.  (How the heck do I get this to upload upright? It's saved upright)

That's about all I can come up with tonight. So I'm going to attack this pair of socks I'm working on and leave you all to it. Whatever Gods and/or Goddesses you may worship bless you and look down upon you benevolently. Or, at least not smite you out of pure boredom and need to watch something on this crazy show we call life  

QGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment