Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Heads a Spinning

Well, maybe not my head. I can't say I'm necessarily in need of an exorcism. But something in my world is spinning, that's for sure.

Whether it's me or the wheel, I'm still not sure. In three days I managed to roll out three batches of yarn. That also includes Sunday night while I was working... Don't ask and I won't tell. It didn't come up in my evaluation yesterday and I hope to keep it that way.
Old Ironsides
Plyed Old Ironsides

I started with finishing up the melon/orange colored one on the left to get my bobbins empty for our planned spinning event next week. That led to the arrival of my new fiber from huckleberry knits in the middle which I just had to to dig into. When I got all that done, I wanted to play with the beautiful bfl (Blue Faced Leicester) that Andrea bought me, which led me back around to emptying all necessary bobbins... Add that to the the projects on the needles, I haven't gotten much house work done. But I did get up early today to clean the fish tank, take dogs to the river before hitting the road. Okay, maybe my priorities are skewed, but then so am I.

Okay, off to play with the kids, you have a wonderful day.
Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment