Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fighting It Off

Okay, I'm sorry for the delay in posting, much less this rather small useless post. I've been feeling a bit under the weather. Not truly sick, well, sat Saturday I deed feel rather sick, but more that wore out feeling as your immune system is in overtime fighting some bug off.

Because of this tiredness. Okay, exhaustion is a better word for it, I have done very little. I have done the usual walking the dogs but beyond that I've got some knitting done and that's about it. I haven't been carrying a camera and don't even have any real news to share.
Among the little news I have, I finished the next pair of socks. You may remember them. They were... er... bright.
I was able to tone down the color a bit and show it more true because they are not quite this bright. Not quite, but they are loud none the less.
And then I cast on the Kalajoki socks for my other nephew. When they are done, O plan on taking a break form socks for just a bit. I have the idea of a shawl pattern bouncing around my head and need to get it started.

And that's all I have at this point. I'm off to vacuum the apartment and do a touch of house keeping. Hope you all are well.

5 comments:

  1. sorry you aren't feeling yourself...always bites! those bright socks reminded me of salmon and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have the same bug....mine started yesterday...fatigue, no energy...deep throaty cough. Ugggg......I blame it on the weather....:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to learn that you aren't in top form. Those socks look nice and the new ones are great colors. Hope you feel better soon. - Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your socks look great! Can't wait till you are feeling well enough to model them. Miss you!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete