Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2015

Get'n to it while the get'n to it's Hot

I got distracted this evening from making a blog post. So sorry.


See, this arrived.


So of course, I had to do this.

It's just the way of the world. I did come home, walk boys in the heat after work until Sullivan got sick then we headed home and I made dinner to feed The Guy. Panko encrusted pork cutlets using some of our eggs and saluted squash, carrots, and green onions. Yum! Then I sat down with the wheel.


I also wrapped these up the other night.


That doesn't really count for much though as they've been all but cast off and hanging up at the yarn store to advertise for the class I wrote the pattern for.


I wrote this toe up pattern for the class as well. After class happens and any errors are corrected I may provide it. It has a padded heel as well as a traditional gusset. I may tinker with the ankle as it makes me look like I have a touch of cankle happening.


Heres a better light photo to show off their color a bit better. They're knit from SMC's Regia Strata Color collection for those interested in such things.


Yesterday I tore out another pair of socks and restarted them while we were on the rode to Chippewa lake to visit a friends lake house and hang with the kids. They had a great time. Emmitt hasn't forgotten his kayak skills and all the boys even seemed to enjoy the pontoon boat, even the nervous nelly Sullivan. So much so that later he was seen going between the boat and the dock all on his own to look out over the water. Silly animals...


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous fiber and lovely socks! You are such a busy boy!

    ReplyDelete