Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2015

Wobbling Towards the Light

I hope you all celebrated the Solstice with a sunbeam to lay in,


Not that we did today. Today it rained. That's right. Rained. Relentlessly. We are going to have another Christmas with a pond in the front yard. But, just like the dark, the rain is needed. As is snow, why can't I have snow?!? Ahhh, perhaps next week. So, today as the earth wobbles on it's axis and starts the long slow tilt back towards the sun with it's northern hemisphere I hope you, like Emmitt there on Sunday, found a touch of warm light to bask in. That't the true meaning of Christmas if you ask me.

2 comments:

  1. Awe!! He looks so comfy!! Merry Christmas my friend!! And THANK YOU for the Christmas card!! Love and miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A most happy Solstice and merry Christmas to you and all the gang. I hope it is a grand New Year for all of you. Blessings - joe

    ReplyDelete