Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

Another Rule

If your going to play at a real life version of "The Hangover" and steal a penguin from Sea World after a night of drunken antics don't post pictures of it on Facebook. Are you really surprised you got caught and are facing charges? And then you dumped the poor feathered creatures in a canal?

I know, I'm so narrow minded. I am actually all for kids having drunken adventures of their own, God knows I've had a few, but I can honestly say I never stole someone else's property while drunk, much less a living breathing animal and then put it's life in danger. If you can't handle your liquor and black out and can't remember what you did, it's a sign to learn to stop sooner.

As for the rest of life, I promise, there will be updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment