Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite "holiday" and I just had to wish you all a good one. If you're going out, stay safe, if you're staying in, have a good time.
Me and Angeline Jolie are going out... Don't take this too personally, I actually like Angelina Jolie, or I should say have nothing against her and enjoy her acting and admire her charitable work, this was more an inside joke for a friend and her husband.
And too bad I won't be in, my pumpkin lanterns will be of waste.

Which is a shame. Have I mentioned I love Halloween? We unfortunately have no trick or treater's to speak of so I'm going to a friends party where they have TON's of the little ghouls and goblins.

And as for the bright lanterns, we have too much wind here for traditional candles to work so I use some little LED lamps.

Have fun tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment