Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Considering...

I am thinking about a Memorial weekend spin day in my back yard. I was thinking Saturday the 25th. Something mellow with maybe nice thick wonderful sandwiches for lunch and a fiber stash exchange. Sorry, no lasagna.

By the 25th the leaves should be out shading the back yard but possibly not miserable hot yet so we can sit in the sun dappled breeze. What do you guys think? Anybody interested? I know a lot of people will have memorial day plans but that will keep things small, and you can show up as you can. Just a thought right now I came up with as I pulled dandelions before work.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds divine. Literally - spinning with good friends, enjoying the weather and all that goes with it. Hope I can make it. - Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to do that!! Hopefully hubby doesn't have any plans!!

    ReplyDelete