Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Me and Tea

Sitting here this morning with my cup of tea feeling like I should make a blog entry and drawing a complete blank because the one thing I want to blog about I feel like I should approach through the proper channels before discussing here. I figure blogging about something is kind of like running to someone else and running my mouth before ever approaching the person involved. That kind of behavior can piss me off so I try not to do it to others.

So, I'll just give you a quick run down of the last couple days. Yesterday was the low cost spay and neuter clinic I often volunteer at. It was a long day and I'm as usual sore from being up and down off the cold cement floor but it was a fairly good day. I got to cuddle cute pups, so what more could I ask for? There were two little pups that were adorable and just were as relaxed and happy as could be both before the neuter and after. Tank and Aussie. Aussie has a bum eye which seemed to make him even cuter. He was a little blue merle with the sweetest disposition. Tank was a white and speckled mutt of undetermined breeding but as quite and cuddly as could be. They both realized quickly after surgery if they were quite and stayed still they would be left out of a crate while I recovered other dogs.

Here's the one picture I snapped in all the hubbub that was today. This is Tank right before heading home with his dad.

Thursday was knit night and we decided to try something a bit different this week. We had our first ever Cineknit. We met at Red Lobster for a feast before heading over to the movie theater to see The Big Wedding. Well, as you can guess we did little to no knitting. In fact I may have been the only one to have knit at all and I only got to rows of a scarf done. The movie was hilarious. I think anyone who has a large family and has witnessed the lying and truth bending in order to save one persons feelings and ending up digging their hole deeper with other family members can appreciate it.

So, that's about it for me today, for the life of me I can't think of what else I can cuss and discuss. So off to pianoguys to watch a couple clips before I head out to teach knitting. Feel free to join me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePianoGuys?feature=watch

No comments:

Post a Comment