Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

***Blurgh***

On a walk the other day in the wind a friend shot this picture really quick thinking it was cute.. Of course the first thing I saw was my full poop bag glowing in the sun.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. Let you all know that I am working the next several days in a row but will give you a better post soon! I promise... Damn, why does life always have to get in the way of fun?

Actually Friday I had great fun when a friend and I ran to Laramie to pick up some Bobbins for my wheel and some wool careers. I behaved myself and didn't spend out the wazoo on a fleece I saw. I'm trying to save up for a bulky flyer assembly for my spinning wheel. I have a rather large project started there that I promise will have photos some day that the bulky flyer assembly would assist me greatly when it came to triple ply some fiber. My fingers hurt even thinking about it but it is coming along lovely.

Okay, to the shower with me and off to work a double. You all have a great Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. LOL. Nothing says love more than glowing poop bag pictures in your scrapbook! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete