Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sucking at this

So, know how I promised pictures? Yeah, this is it. 


So sorry. I forgot the phone in the car while we had our wet hike. But it was beautiful, regardless of the rain. However, I'm a bit sore this morning. Particularly my bruised hip from a little fall on some rocks. It woke me up a couple times when I rolled onto it in the night. 


And I shot this one too as we were heading down from the trailhead because of course the sun came out when we were done. That's the way it always works, right?

I will have better pictures when I get home from the camera. Promise. 

Anyway, Betsy and I had a great hike and dinner at the Beartooth on the grill side. Their tacos and garlic cilantro fried are still amazing. 

Today, we wander downtown. 

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what you will wonder at. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mist is so beautiful! Also, now you've given me a serious craving for some fish tacos. What about the beer? Please tell me you're drinking equal parts Kaladi Bros coffee (am) and Alaskan beer (pm).

    ReplyDelete