Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

Busy Day

Just a quick check in. Between prepping for tomorrow, my other appointments for the day, and the beginning of the Nic Fest I am beat, but still have to do the dishes. But since I will be a stranger on my own blog through the end of the Tour de Fleece, I thought I would give a quick shout.

This evening, despite the heat I walked the boys down to the festival and met The Guy and Shiela girl for music, art, and some good festival food. There is a fountain in the front of The Nic that I wet the dogs down in to help keep them cool. We stopped to play at the park for a few minutes on the drive home.

Then the work began. I had to make a couple things for tomorrow's gathering, prep my fiber for the morning, and now, it's dishes time. Between dusting, vacuuming, mopping, I am done for the night.

Hope you all have a wonderful night, and for the other Tour members, have at it and I'll see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment