Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Have Internet!

I know that no one else is as excited as I am. What's truly sad is that the new cable with DVR isn't even all that exciting despite being able to record Glee when I'm at work. Yes, yes, I do like Glee. Shut your mouth. Of course, I should say I like the first season. Haven't seen a single episode of season 2. More precisely, I love Sue Sylvester. I just do. It's like that new movie coming out, "Bad Teacher". If I were a teacher that would be me. After all this is the guy that when the dogs are moaning, groaning, whining and otherwise mouthing off I tell them, "Shut up, nobody cares and all your dreams are dead". Of course they just wag their tails and come over for some petting loving or walking. Those little bastards have me all figured out.

Got this done this week...
And attacked some of the charity baby hats for the month before I start another big project.

Anyway, I'll catch up on Blogging tomorrow I swear. You guys have a rock'n night. I have to get showered and pretend to care about one more night of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment