Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

An Update, Finally!

So sorry. This last weekend we headed to Yellowstone and Bridger-Teton National Parks to meet my friend Stefani whom I haven't seen in years. I was hoping to get a blog posted on Thursday but I was simply to busy getting things prepped to be gone for 5 days. So, we're back. The trip was fantastic. I'm a bit sun/wind burned and the dogs are exhausted but other than that we're all feeling relaxed and happy.

I promise in the next couple days to have a bit more for you, but until then... Here's a couple of pics for you.
I was working on a tan while knitting! Some of us are just pale

Buffalo In The Teton Area
Sapphire Pool at Biscuit Basin
Lower Falls on Yellowstone River
Keeping Cool at Atherton Camp Ground
Catching Morning Rays to Warm Up at Lizard Creek Campground

No comments:

Post a Comment